Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Look Ahead...

As I sit here, thankful that I survived the holidays, and that the leftovers are almost finished, I realized that I am so excited about 2006.

While I am truly not where I'd like to be professionally, I know I'm well on my way. I've spent a good deal of time over the past couple of months learning from marketing experts and business coaches, and now have a plan to hit the ground running in 2006. I have some great promotions coming out, as well as some business ventures - completely unrelated to TAMAR Graphics - that I'm looking forward to sharing with you very soon.

As far as this blog space is concerned, 2006 is going to bring new featured clients, more articles and information on building your own business, how to market yourself successfully (and inexpensively), as well as more links to other blogs and websites that have information I feel you would benefit from.

In addition to wanting to build my own business in 2006, I want to use this space to help you build your business. The information I've received over the last few months has all been free, and I plan to continue to write about it, link to the resources, and share this information with everyone else who wants to learn more about being successful. So please continue to check back every week (at least), or you can sign up here to receive our email newsletter (with discounts and specials not available through our blog), and a FREE 2006 Marketing Calendar.

Thank you for helping to make 2005 such a great year, and I look forward to sharing a very successful 2006 with all of you!

Until next time...

Tamar Wallace
TAMAR Graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home