Thursday, December 01, 2005

Everyone else is doing it...

Okay, it's official. TAMAR Graphics has a blog. I fought it, boy did I fight it, but after doing my research, I decided (or rather, realized) that some benefit can really come of this.

Not only can I use this as a way to keep my clients and prospects better informed, but I can also spotlight a client each week - or month - giving you additional exposure. And, it's a great way to share tips, tricks, information and articles that I think you will benefit from.

So...let's get right to it.

First of all, the TAMAR Graphics website has undergone some changes. I've simplified the site considerably, dumped a lot of the "fluff" and made it easier to find samples of my work. Now, just clicking on "Graphic Design," "Website Design," or "Marketing Solutions" on the left-hand side will take you immediately to the samples pertaining to that category. And even more importantly, I've included a list of our services on the homepage, as well as added a new service - Corporate Identity Auditing - that I'm really excited about!

I've also updated the "about us" section, which now includes an interesting little tidbit about the design of our logo. (By the way, I've spent a lot of time considering a redesign of the TAMAR Graphics logo - I'd love to hear your thoughts on this in the comments section.)

The "articles and news" section currently contains some great marketing-related articles, and I will be updated that regularly. If you saw an article that you liked, but it's not there any more, be assured, I'll have a link to it here.

And lastly, if you have checked out the "future projects" section, you noticed that we've got some REALLY exciting projects coming in the New Year.


Now, the TAMAR Graphics website is not all that is undergoing changes. The company is making some major changes, as well, so check back here often to get the latest news. Or, you can sign-up here to join our mailing list and receive a free 2006 Marketing Cycle calendar - to help you through every stage of your self-promotion.

Well, I've done it. I have posted my first blog. Now, I'm off to find useful, relevant content so I can keep this site updated regularly - even when I don't have exciting TAMAR Graphics news to share.

Until next time...

Tamar Wallace
TAMAR Graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home